Paris Delice | Bread: Guaranteed 100% Fresh and French

Thinking of anything French, "bread" always comes to mind. It's not that  there's nothing more about France, but simply put I am a self-confessed Bread-Lover. In search of  everything bread, it lead me to a discovery, a place what I can call my little bite of France.

This morsel of France is not that hard to find as it is only located along Makati Avenue. In fact, it is popular to nearby offices, most especially to those who eat salad or sandwich for lunch. Foreigners from nearby hotels also frequent this place for their daily serving of bread.

Paris Delice takes pride in its bread which are guaranteed 100% baked fresh daily and 100% French with all its ingredients coming from France. In fact, the bread is 70% partially baked in France before delivery here in the Philippines where it is completely baked fresh. Why? It is the only way to achieve an authentic French Bread.

Believe it or not, Paris Delice may look like a cafe to us Filipinos, but actually it is a complete replica of what a fast food would look like in France.


AFTERNOON AT PARIS DELICE

It was 3 o'clock in the afternoon when I visited Paris Delice with my family and food blogger friends. We were actually there for a food tasting event organized by my brother who happens to be a food blogger also. Thibault, one of the owners, and the Chef were the ones who entertained us when we arrived. We had some little chat time before the actual food tasting commenced.
First off, we were given an option of either the French Onion Soup or Cream of Tomato Soup as an appetizer. I chose the French Onion Soup because personally I like onions and prefer my soup on a saltier side which is perfect for the complimentary bread that comes with it. I also had a chance to taste the Cream of Tomato Soup, but still I prefer this one.
The next dish they had us tried were their salad options. There were four kinds of salad available in their menu, namely Roma Salad, Tagaytay Salad, French Salad, and Pinoy Salad. I chose  the Pinoy Salad for the reason that it has tuna in it. This salad composed of shredded tuna, tomatoes, grapes, egg, cashews, and romaine lettuce.
We also tried their sandwiches which are the best-sellers. There are four options, and I chose the L'Italien. It is a parma ham sandwich with tomatoes, onions, and romaine lettuce. The other options were Le Lillois, L'Atlantic, and L' Europeen.
Next, the Chef had us tried only four of their pasta dishes. I chose to perthe Poulet Au Pistou since Pesto had always been my favorite when it comes to pasta. Nothing goes wrong for me when it is Pesto. If its pesto, then its delicious for me. The other three options were

OUR AFTERNOON WOULD NOT BE COMPLETE
WITHOUT THEIR BREAD & PASTRIES

As embarrassing as it may seem, I must admit that it is my first time to actually taste Macarons. I can't really critic on how it tasted as I have nothing to compare it with. All I can say is that its sweetness was too much for me, but probably it is how it should really be.
I did not have a chance to actually taste their Nutella Beignet, but looks can actually speak for itself. This pastry resembles a doughnut. Kids will really enjoy this because of the Nutella on its center.
The one I have been waiting for, the opportunity to taste their freshly baked breads. There were five kinds of breads served on the plate. The breads were Pain Au Raisin, Croissant, Pain Au Chocolat, Chausson Aux PommesTriange Aux Amandes. Each bread was

WE WERE ALSO SERVED DRINKS

Their drinks are always ready to go. All of the drinks are packed in cups and displayed on a refrigerated shelf where customers can grab one and pay over the counter.

Afternoon at Paris Delice was 100% Satisfactory. I will definitely drop by whenever I visit Makati. I will be looking forward for another bite of freshly baked bread.

***

PARIS DELICE
1 Juno Street corner Makati Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Operation Hours: Mon-Sun (7AM-10PM)

Visit them on their Facebook Page!
________________________________________________________________________________
Disclaimer: The ratings are only applicable to the 
general target market of the restaurant!

GASTRO SPOT OVERALL RATING (for Class B-C)
Food | 4 | Price | 4 | Service | 4

1 comment:

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...